Volunteer Registration for the 2011 French Quarter Festival presented by Capital One Bank is now open! (Deadline to register is April 1, 2011.)
Want to be a French Quarter Festival Volunteer?
You’ll meet new people, have fun and support a great cause! Volunteers are an essential part of the French Quarter Festival! This event would not be possible without you.
What do French Quarter Festival Volunteers do?
There is a job for every interest at the French Quarter Festival. If you have questions or concerns about what volunteer positions will fit your needs best, please e-mail our Volunteer Coordinator, Georgia Rhody, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to Volunteer with a Group?
We love volunteer teams at French Quarter Festival! If you'd like to bring a group to volunteer, please be sure to sign up each member of your team indicating the name of your group leader. Group slots fill quickly, so the earlier the better!
- All volunteers must be 16 years and older.
- All Volunteers must sign a volunteer waiver online or upon check-in.
- All Volunteers must attend an orientation - exceptions are made for out-of-town volunteers.
- All Volunteers serving alcohol must read & sign the LA Responsible Alcohol Vendor Handbook.
Volunteers are asked to commit to at least one shift of up to 5.5 hours and will receive:
- A limited edition collectible Volunteer t-shirt to be worn while volunteering.
- Food tickets for each volunteer who works a complete shift.
- Loads of appreciation from the community & FQFI staff and the satisfaction of a job well done!
Volunteer registration opens online approximately two months before the French Quarter Festival begins. All volunteer assignments are based on your prompt response, years of service volunteering and availability. If you are a former volunteer you should receive an email prior to registration opening. Not yet on our list? sign up for the VOLUNTEER EMAIL ALERT HERE!
Already a registered volunteer and still have questions?
If you have questions or concerns about volunteering or your registration status please contact email@example.com